Click Here For More Information!
For Immediate Release
June 24, 2012
EXCITING CHANGES IN PALM BEACH KENNEL CLUB’S WAGERING FORMAT BEGINNING SUNDAY, JULY 1, 2012!
West Palm Beach, Fl. - Exciting changes are in store for Palm Beach Kennel Club Greyhound fans commencing on the first day of the 2012/13 racing season, Sunday afternoon, July 1.
The most highly anticipated change is the addition of the “Pick 5" to our wagering format.
* The Pick 5 will be played on Races 10 through 14 and will be a carryover wager *
* If the Pick 5 is not hit, there will be a payoff to those who pick the best of five! *
* The Pick 5 Jackpot will be forced out every Saturday afternoon! *
* June 30 is the end of our 2011/12 racing season.
The Twin-Tri and Tri-Super Carryovers will be forced out Saturday Night, June 30!
OTHER CHANGES STARTING JULY 1...
* 15 races every performance including Friday and Saturday evenings! *
* The late Bet 3 on Races 12 - 14 and the late Daily Double on the last two Races will be discontinued *
* Consistent Superfecta wagering will be offered on all even numbered races and race 15 each and every afternoon and evening performance. *
Contact: Jeff Prince (561) 683-2222, Ext. 126 / firstname.lastname@example.org