2012 $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick's Invitational Champion No Inflation
Click Here For Racing Lines!
Click Here For St. Pat's Fun!
For Immediate Release
March 11, 2013
FIELD NAMED FOR PALM BEACH KENNEL CLUB’S $50,000 ARTHUR J. ROONEY, SR. ST. PATRICK’S INVITATIONAL!
OUR LAST FOUR STAKE RACE CHAMPIONS WILL MEET IN THIS SPECTACULAR EVENT!
BE HERE SATURDAY AFTERNOON, MARCH 16!
West Palm Beach, Fl. - Palm Beach Kennel Club has named the eight Greyhounds who will be competing Saturday afternoon, March 16, in the 37th running of the $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational.
This year’s running will feature Greyhounds who have won the proverbial “Pot of Gold” in past championship finals including last month’s winner of the $50,000 3/8ths Mile Derby Nidett, the victor in January’s $50,000 He’s My Man Royal Palm Classic O Ya Purecountry, the winner of last December’s $20,000 Dick Andrews Futurity O Ya Billy Bob and the 2012 $20,000 Gallagher / Kinnaird Labor Day Puppy Stakes - and going for his eighth consecutive victory - Atascocita Henri.
Also looking for the prize at the end of the rainbow is stake race finalist Jawa Bruiser.
In addition, planning to lay their paws on the “Green” will be veteran Grade “A” superstars Flying Rushin By, JS Woodchuck and PG Really Rich.
Irish eyes will be smiling on one these elite eight athletes Saturday afternoon, listed in alphabetical order:
Atascocita Henri (Rhythmless - Atascocita Style, Suncoast Kennel)
Flying Rushin By (Kiowa Sweet Trey - UCME Rushin By, Steve Gilster Kennel)
Jawa Brusiser (Trent Lee - Jawa Whelton, Royal Racing Team)
JS Woodchuck (Kiowa Mon Manny - Greys Dance Away, Pat Collins/Neola Joe)
Nidett (WW Time Warp - Nevah, North Shore Kennel)
O Ya Billy Bob (Dodgem By Design - O Ya Cranberry, Rader Racing Kennel)
O Ya Purecountry (Deerfield Site* - Another Blossom, Rader Racing Kennel)
PG Really Rich (Dodgem By Design - Iruska Charmayne, Agganis Kennel)
Post positions will be drawn at a press conference in the track’s Terrace Restaurant Thursday afternoon, March 14. The press conference will begin at 11:45 a.m.
The 37th running of the $50,000 St. Patrick’s Invitational will be held in Saturday afternoon’s twelfth race with an approximate post time of 4:00 p.m.
Special activities for this exceptional afternoon of championship Greyhound racing include:
* 15-Superfecta Races!
* Join WRMF’s Dave Brewster for fun and prizes! (First Floor, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.)
* Enjoy Live Irish Dancing performed by Tir na Greine! (Outside Stage, 12:15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.)
* Our National Anthem performed live by Cassie Capparelli! (12:45 p.m.)
* Irish Music by Jody Pollard! (First Floor, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.)!
* For the kids, Karl Koppertop will be here with his amazing Balloon Magic along with the popular Ace The Bear!
* Greyhound Pet Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about adopting one of these loving dogs!
* Irish Food Specials in the Paddock and Terrace Restaurant!
* Prize Drawings! Enter for your chance to win a 3-day / 2-night stay at the Breakers Palm Beach and Cash! (Entries in by Race 8, Drawing After Race 10) Plus, all drawing coupons from the He’s My Man Classic, Derby & St. Pat’s will be eligible to win a Caribbean Cruise! (Drawing After Race 12)
* The 37th running of the $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational! (Race 12)
Contact: Jeff Prince (561) 683-2222, Ext. 126 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us On Facebook at www.facebook.com/pbkennelclub
Join Us On Twitter at www.twitter.com/pbkennelclub